Duty-Free Shopping is available to all international passengers.
Duty-Free allowances for arriving passengers are:
- Tobacco – 200 cigarettes or 250 grams of tobacco
- Alcohol – 2 Litres of Spirits or Liqueur OR 3 Bottles of Wine OR 12 Stubbie bottles of Beer
- Concession limits for Alcohol and Tobacco only apply to passengers 18+
Cook Islands Customs Service:
Important Notice to Disembarking Passengers
- Ensure you have read and understood your duty free allowance as stated on the back of your arrival card before purchasing duty free.
- Duty Free outlets are not obligated to stop you from purchasing duty free in excess of your allowance.
- Any Duty Free in excess of your allowance is not refundable and will be subject to payment of Duty and VAT or detained until duty is paid.
- If you have purchased Duty Free in excess of you allowance then you are required to declare it. Failing to declare excess duty free is an offence and offenders will be PROSECUTED
Cook Islands Trading Corporation (CITC) and SAVA operate shops selling wines, spirits, beers and tobacco products.
|Beach Hut||Specializes in Polynesian designed garments and Black Pearl Jewellery|
|Island Craft||Stocks a large range of Polynesian Crafts including Black Pearl Jewellery, Mother of Pearl designs, books, CDs, traditional wood carvings|
|CITC||Stocks popular brands of alcohol and tobacco with souvenirs and garments. To assist travellers avoid delays, CITC Duty Free offers pre-orders by credit card. Email us with your order, flight details and credit card details. Your order will be assembled and ready to be handed to you on obtaining your signature to the credit card voucher|
|Turtles||Stocks trendy original Cook Island t-shirts and sportswear.|
|Sava||You can pre-purchase your item and collect at the airport or just by directly from the store at the airport. Airport stores are open for all international flight.|